Providing individual and couple therapy.
Treatment Issues may include but are not limited to the following:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Grief Counseling (including complicated grief--loss of a child, loss of a spouse or close friend, death of a parent, etc.)
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Adjustment to "life stage" transitions, such as into college life, entering the job market, career development, marriage, parenting, marital separation or divorce, helping elder parents
- Therapy for Adult Survivors of Abuse (such as molestation, childhood emotional or physical abuse, rape, date rape)
- Adjustment to physical health issues/cancer/disability/end of life issues
- Couples Counseling for Pre-Marital Counseling, Marital Counseling, or Decision Making Therapy if considering Divorce.
- Adoption Support (before, during and later in life)
- Infertility Issues, or loss of a pregnancy
- Transpersonal Psychology for individuals seeking guidance in spiritual development, or "spiritual emergency" as described by Stanislov Grof, M.D.
I offer a comfortable, safe, and supportive atmosphere. My approach is personalized to each of my client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for. While recognizing that we are doing what I call "Soul Work," and honoring and respecting each individual, I also strive to maintain a sense of humor, and do my best to bring some lightness and joy to each session.