$90-$150 dependant on whether the session is an evaluation, an individual session, a couple session, and the length of the session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am generally accepted by Blue Shield and Blue Cross MediCal (but NOT Blue Cross AMPLA--sorry I can't explain it either!), Blue Cross, Aetna, and Magellan as an "In Network" therapist, except for groups that have the Mental Health benefits vendored to a specific Mental Health Company. You can check your coverage by calling the 800# for customer service on your insurance card (generally on the back of the card), and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my annual deductible and has it been met? (This is the amount you must pay before your insurance starts paying for services.)
- What is my co-pay per therapy session? (This is the amount you pay at the time of the session, once you have met your deductible.)
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is Rebecca Lenahan, LMFT, a covered provider?
I will provide you with a "super bill" receipt that you can submit to your insurance for re-imbursement.
Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted for payment at the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. (This is not covered by insurance.)
Questions? Please for further information. My office phone is (530) 680-1067.